DIY Skittles Ornament... with free printable tags

I adore cute DIY Christmas ornaments, and these adorable DIY Skittles ornaments are easy and inexpensive to make. I made one for each of my boys, and they love them! They make a cute Christmas ornament, stocking stuffer, Christmas movie night treat, or DIY gift. Below, I am sharing the "how to" details and the FREE printable tags.


To make these sweet DIY Skittles ornaments:

1) Purchase inexpensive plastic ornaments (and make sure the top opening is big enough to allow you to pour Skittles into it).
2) Pour Skittles into the ornament.
3) Use ribbon to attach the "Merry and Bright" tag to the ornament.


To download the tags I designed (for free): right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


This would be a fun and simple craft to do with kids too... though I am pretty sure some of the candies would go missing in the process. ;-)


Do you have candy-loving kids or friends that would enjoy receiving these "Merry and Bright" Skittles ornaments? I think sharing these sweet, easy and inexpensive ornaments is a fantastic way to share some Christmas cheer this holiday season.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....