Christmas Coupons

What's better than the gift of time? I love the idea of giving experiences rather than gifts at Christmas, so today I am sharing FREE coupons that you can print and share with someone special.

These coupons would make great stocking stuffers, and you can download and print them (for free) here. You could also right-click on the picture (above), save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo.

After they are printed, you can cut them out, laminate them (if desired), and share them with your little one.

I also think they would be fantastic for teachers to give to their students, don't you?

I am hoping Santa brings these coupons to my boys. An extra story (cuddled up on the couch with my boys) sounds pretty good to me!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....