DIY Teacher Gift {Candy Flower Bouquet}

Last week I shared the DIY Candy Bouquet I made for my husband for Father's Day.  This week, I am showing you how easily it can be transformed into a fun and inexpensive teacher gift.


Isn't it cute?  You can find the full tutorial for making a candy bouquet here.  


Then, after you create your candy bouquet, you just need to add the cute "I couldn't have picked a better teacher" tag that I designed.

To download the 4X6 tag I designed: right-click on the photo below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular photo.


I just love this little gift on its own, but you could also add a gift card and a hand written note to make it even more special.  What is the best teacher gift you have ever gotten/received?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....