Preschool Graduation Treat...with free printable

Did I mention that my youngest boy is heading off to "big" school in September?  I can hardly believe it!  It is a huge milestone, and to mark the occasion, I came up with this simple Preschool Graduation Treat.


Isn't it cute?  I put this cupcake in a plastic drinking glass, popped it into a clear loot bag, added a cute tag, and tied it with twine.  

You can download your own copy of the tag I designed by right clicking on the 4X6 picture below.  Save it to your computer, and print it like a regular photo.  (There are two tags per print.)  With one hour photo processing, you can quickly put together enough treats for an entire graduation class of pint-size cutie pies!

I just love an easy and inexpensive treat idea, don't you?  These Preschool Graduation Treats are sure to be a hit on your little graduate's special day.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like this sweet graduation treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....