Star Wars Valentine

Recently, my 7 year old had a Star Wars themed birthday party, and we made some adorable invitations using glow stick bracelets from the dollar store.  I thought it would be fun to use the same picture to make a Star Wars Valentine.


Isn't it cute?  I took a picture of him making a fist and holding his arm out to the side.  Then, I did some editing in Picmonkey{I thought "The Force of our friendship is strong" was very clever.}

Then, I cut slits above and below his fist and inserted a glow stick with some black electrical tape wrapped around the end.

Pretty simple... and I think it is a really fun Valentine to pass out classmates.  Don't you?
 
♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

* You can find me on facebook here.

7 comments:

  1. SO cute....I think I may have my little guy make this for his Daddy for Valentine's day. Daddy is a big "Star Wars" fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love these. He is so into Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious and wonderful!
    I'd love for you to stop by and link this up at my link party, which is live right now. It is for new and OLD projects!
    http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2013/01/an-oldie-but-good-link-party-3.html
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....