5 Back to School Traditions

Today was the first day of school for my two oldest boys.  It was a sad day for me {and their little brother}, but a very exciting milestone for them. 


Here is what the day entailed...

1)  Special Pancake Breakfast {complete with colored milk in a wine glass}

2)  First Day Photo {holding a photo from the first day of school the year before}

3)  Gift for the Teacher {tutorial can be found here}

4)  Gift for Classmates

5)  After School Treat

Do you have a special "Back to School" tradition at your house?  I would love to have you share it with me.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so cute!
    Machteld, Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a kid we always went to DQ the night before the first day - somewhat of an annual trip!!! Starting my son this year so thinking of traditions to start with him....! Ice cream for sure and perhaps a photo board too!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....