Clever Gift Card Packaging (for teachers)

Teachers love gift cards... because there are only so many "#1 Teacher mugs" one person can use.  However, my boys like to give their teachers something fun... so I came up with these clever ideas for gift card packaging.


Why not find out where the teacher likes to eat, and put the gift card in a bag or box from that restaurant?  My son's teacher likes a pizza place called "The Wheel", so we put a pizza gift certificate in a pizza box, and my son added a clever note.  Cute, right?


If you know the teacher likes wine, try putting a liquor store gift card in a wine glass.  I added a few KitKat bars for some extra fun, and I attached a note that said, "Celebrate a fantastic year, and enjoy your summer break!"


To download a copy of these tags: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.

I think a tote bag is a perfect holder for a book store gift certificate... and what teacher doesn't like books?  I even made some cute, "Thank you for being 'TOTE'ally awesome!" tags.


To download the tags: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.



I love how these simple ideas personalize gift cards for teachers. They are thoughtful touches that add a bit of fun too!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....