Simple Easter Teacher Gift {with free printable tags}

My boys and I love their teachers, so we like to give them little treats on special occasions. This year, we put together simple Easter gift bags for our "EGGS"tra special teachers.


I placed a chocolate bunny and chocolate eggs in a clear bag. Then, I used some curling ribbon to attach a cute little tag.

To download this tag (for free): right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.



This really is a simple way to recognize the special teacher in your life, and the free printable tags are sweet, don't you think?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome details, many thanks to the writer. It is incomprehensive to me now, but in common, the effectiveness and importance is frustrating. Thanks again and fantastic luck!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....