Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart

Yesterday was my boys' first day of school, and I promised to make them a special after school snack. They LOVE chocolate chip cookies, so I thought it would be fun to make them a giant chocolate chip cookie. Today, I am sharing my recipe for a delicious, soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie tart.


To make this easy and impressive cookie tart... start with my favorite soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe (which you can find here). Then, scoop out a dozen cookies, and press the rest of the cookie dough into a well-greased tart pan. I cooked my chocolate chip cookie tart for at 325 degrees for 45 minutes... but I would suggest 40-50 minutes (depending on your oven).


This giant cookie was a huge hit with my boys. It makes a fantastic after school snack, and is perfect with a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of tea or coffee.


I highly recommend giving this yummy treat a try in your house. It will not disappoint. (My boys have already requested that I make it again.)


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....