Hockey Party Loot Bags

The theme of my oldest son's 9th birthday was "hockey", and because I really dislike junky loot bags, I came up with a unique loot bag idea for his party.  We gave out personalized hockey card books.


I love that they are easy, inexpensive, fun, and USEFUL!

I bought a bunch of duotangs and filled them with plastic hockey card holder sheets.  Then, I made little personalized stickers for the front of each book.

I also made homemade hockey cards with wallet size photos of my son playing hockey.  I added his name and number (with Picmonkey.com), and I stuck each photo in a self-laminating sheet from the dollar store.


Cute, right?  Each guest of the party left with a gold medal and their very own hockey card book.


I love how these hockey party loot bags turned out.  Do you have a hockey fan in your house that would enjoy sharing these hockey card books with his/her friends?  I'll be sharing more DIY details from my son's hockey party soon!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Much better than a bag of Dollar Store toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I can't stand wasting money on loot bags full of junk. Hopefully, the party guests enjoyed their hockey card book. :-)

      Delete
  2. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    licking

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG EAST COAST MOMMY!! Another great idea!! I love your creative flare!!! Creative moms rock!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....