Dishwasher Tips and Tricks

With three busy boys that are constantly eating, my dishwasher gets A LOT of use.  I don't have a lot of time to spend on dishes, so it is important that I get the most out of this useful appliance.  Here are some tips that I have found helpful:


For me, loading the dishwasher properly is key.  I am still training my family to do it (as I am obsessed with doing it properly), but a well loaded dishwasher means: cleaner dishers and fewer washes.  You can also learn some fantastic tips from Frigidaire here

My favorite feature of my Frigidaire Gallery® dishwasher with OrbitClean® technology is the 30-minute quick wash feature.  When my boys get home from school, I unpack their lunches, pop the dishes in the dishwasher, and turn on the 30-minute cycle.  By the time they have a quick snack, and get ready for their after school hockey practice, the dishes are done, and I can quickly pack their lunches before heading out the door.


What's your favorite dishwasher tip? I have read my manual from front to back, but I am always interested in advice from other moms!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

Disclosure: I am part of the Frigidaire Canada Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....