Bunny Tracks

I know Easter is over, but there is one Easter tradition that I have never written about here, and it is one of our favorites, so I thought I would take a minute it share it with you now.  (Maybe you can "Pin" it for next year.)  


Our Easter Bunny always leaves behind bunny tracks.  My boys are always excited to find bunny tracks on Easter morning because it is actual proof that the Easter Bunny has been to our house.


Bunny tracks are soooo simple to make.  Just mix 1/4 cup corn starch and 1/4 cup water, stir to combine completely, and paint the prints using a paint brush.  They go on watery, but when they dry, they turn really white.  They are also easy to clean up.


Don't you just love the excitement of Easter morning?  I hope you give bunny tracks a try next year.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


PS (Here's another way to paint them.)

1 comment:

  1. Kimberley jansen16 April 2017 at 00:35

    Hopefully I can use some of these tips one day! Never been to wdw.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....