Birthday Letter to my Sweet Six Year Old

Every year I write birthday letters to each of my boys on their birthdays.  It is my way of capturing the little details that I don't want to forget when they are older.  Today, my "middle" son turns six.


Here is why he is so special to me...

To my sweet boy,

I can hardly believe that you are turning six already.  It seems like only yesterday I was taking you home from the hospital and introducing you to your proud big brother for the first time.  You are so full of energy and joy, and I treasure each day I get to be your mom.  Here are a few of the things that make you the wonderful little boy that you are:
  • You started school this year, and you did awesome.  You excelled socially and academically, and I couldn't be more proud.
  • You are a charmer with a killer smile.
  • You love to play with your brothers... especially "pirates", "Star Wars", "cars", and "hockey".
  • You are really ticklish, and you have a great giggle.
  • You love to sleep with your "soft blanket" and "blankee", and you like to wear socks to bed.
  • You are very strong willed, and you sometimes drive Daddy and I crazy, but we know it is a trait that will serve you well in life.  I predict you will be a leader rather than a follower.  :-)
  • Your favorite colors are red and blue, and your favorite show is "Star Wars".
  • When you grow up, you want to be a hockey player and a race car driver.
  • You love to listen to The Beatles, and you always pretend you are "Paul".
  • You have a kind heart, and you love to cuddle.
I love you to the moon and back... plus a little more each day.

Love, 
Mommy
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. His eyes are a knock out and he looks like a real charmer.He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....