Elf on the Shelf Sugar Cone Trees and More

Do you have an Elf on the Shelf?  Our "Elfie" has been very busy lately, so I thought I would share some of what he has been up to.  Last night, he brought some special treats and a letter from Santa.



The letter explained that the boys were supposed to decorate the sugar cones to look like trees.  They had a lot of fun with Elfie's little project.  



Here are a few more things Elfie has been doing. 

Elfie brings a letter from Santa

Elfie takes a marshmallow bath

Elfie brings a Santa sucker

Elfie makes a special snack

Elfie hides in the Christmas tree

Elfie hangs from the cupboard doors

Elfie makes a chair out of Lego

Isn't he a fun little Elf on the Shelf?  We sure are going to miss him when he flies back to the North Pole.  :-)

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

4 comments:

  1. Did the boys like the letter from Santa? I was getting scared that by the 50th letter I was getting rambly. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, I love ideas for our little guy and things to do with my 5 kiddos. Merry Christmas and come visit me at gumballsandcottoncandy.com
    Deena

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....