Simple Side Dish {oven grilled veggies}

Am I the only one who struggles to come up with dinner ideas every night?  If you're like me, you'll love this {simple} side dish -- oven grilled vegetables.


It is super-easy {especially if you cut up all the vegetables ahead of time}.  I usually cut up a red pepper, a small/medium zucchini, and a small container of fresh mushrooms... but you can use whatever vegetables are popular in your house.

Put all the vegetables in a large glass baking dish, and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  Then, add some spice... I add pepper, basil, and oregano.  Mix together and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes {stirring once about half way through the cooking time}.


That's it!  Easy and delicious!  What is your "go to" easy side dish?  Thanks for sharing... I can use all the inspiration I can get.  :-)


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....