{Fall} Book Page Banner

Don't you just love an easy, inexpensive, and fun craft you can do with the kids?  This simple {Fall} Book Page Banner makes a great Fall/Thanksgiving decoration.


You can make your own banner in three easy steps:

1)  Draw or print out pumpkins for the kids to color and cut out.

2)  Trim a book page, and cut a "V" shape out of the bottom.  Then, punch two holes at the top of the page.

3)  Use tape or glue to attach the pumpkins to the book pages.

String together with twine, and that's it!  Cute, right?

Are you decorating for Fall?  I would love to hear what you are making.  :-)

 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.



Update October 11, 2012.... look how my clever boys transformed our Fall Banner into a Halloween Banner.  Sweet, right?

6 comments:

  1. *horrified shriek*
    YOU CUT UP A BOOK?!!?!!
    I think I'm going to faint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't faint! It isn't so bad. I bought the {already well used} book at a yard sale. I read it, and have used it for a bunch of projects.

      I look at it as... giving the book a new life, and decorating with literature. :-)

      Hope that helps! Gina

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for a good essay writing tips? I can show you the place!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....